The semi-final stage of the FIFA World Cup 2022 is now in Qatar. This is the first World Cup to be held in the Arab World or Muslim World, and the second in Asia following the 2002 World Cup in South Korea.
Croatia and Argentina will play in the first semi-final. The uninitiated will be able to see that Argentina is the current champions. This is an opportunity for Lionel Messi, Argentina’s top player, to make a step towards his goal of winning the coveted trophy. Croatia was the second-place finisher in the 2018 World Cup.
FIFA World Cup 2022 Facts
- Argentina never lost a World-Cup Semi-Final.
- It’s the third World Cup semifinal for Croatia, and sixth for Argentina.
- In the 2014 World Cup Final, Argentina lost to Germany while Croatia lost in 2018 to France.
- In 1978 and 1986, Argentina won the world cup. Croatia didn’t win the title of World Cup champion.
- Lionel Messi, with 4 goals in 5 matches this edition, has the most goals for their side and is currently in the race to win the Golden Boot
- Croatia has not suffered a loss in Qatar 2022.
- In Qatar 2022, the first match of their group-stage matches in Qatar 2022, Argentina was lost by Saudi Arabia led Messi.
FIFA World Cup 2022: Predicted Start 11
Angel Di Maria (forward), Lionel Messi (forward), Julian Alvarez (forward), Rodrigo De Paul (midfielder), Alexis Mac Allister (midfielder), Enzo Fernandez (midfielder), Nicolas Tagliafico (defender), Cristian Romero (defender), Nicolas Otamendi (defender), Nahuel Molina (defender), Damien Emiliano Martinez (Goal Keeper)
Andrej Kramaric, Ivan Perisic (forward), Mario Pasalic, Mateo Kovacic(midfielder), MarceloBrozovi (midfielder), LukaModric (midfielder), Josko Gudiol [defender], Josip Juranovic (“defender”) Dejan Lovren (“defender”) Borna Sosa “defender”) Dominik Livakovic (“Goal Keeper”)
India: Where and when to watch
The match between Argentina and Croatia will take place at Lusail Stadium on Wednesday, December 14, 2022 at 12:30 am. The match will air live on Jio Cinema App in India, and will be broadcast on Sports 18 Channel Tv.
Head-to-Head (Argentina Vs Croatia).
Five matches were played between Argentina, Croatia and Uruguay. 2 wins by Argentina and 2 by Croatia won. 1 match was declared.
Croatia has scored 7 goals in total.
Argentina has scored 5 goals.
Croatia and Argentina faced off twice at the FIFA World Cup. Both teams were leveled 1-1.
Latest Update :- Avatar 2 Box Office Predictions: $ 200 Million in the First Weekend