Get more information from us by connecting with us
Instagram has a new feature. Learn how to use it
Instagram is constantly updating users with new features, and sometimes they can cause upset. Users also receive new features. The digital avatar is one of these features.
While the avatar feature is a hot topic on WhatsApp, did you know that it is also available on Instagram? Instagram users can use their digital avatar to replace their profile photo. This feature is available on Instagram. You should use it if you don’t already. We will show you how to make Instagram your digital avatar.
This feature is also available for other Meta platforms
Meta allows you to create 3D avatars on Facebook Messenger, in addition to Instagram and WhatsApp. Follow these steps to create your Instagram digital avatar.
- Open Instagram on your Android phone first.
- Next, tap the profile icon on the right.
- You will now be able to show Edit Profile.
- Below the profile picture, you’ll see an avatar icon. Click here to edit your avatar or picture.
- This will give you 2 sections: a new profile picture and an avatar.
- Click on the Avatar section, and then click on Create Avatar.
- You will now see two options: Sync your Avatar or Create a New Avatar.
- Click on Create New Avatar to create a new avatar.
- You will have many choices of skin tones. You have not chosen a skin tone.
- Then click the Next button.
- Select your hairstyle and click on the Done button.
- Next, click on Save Changes.
This will allow you to create your Instagram avatar. The above method is only for Android. You may need to take additional steps for iPhone.