iPhone can be connected to Roku TV – Are you looking forward to streaming your most loved iPhone content onto the large display of the Roku TV But you’ve found yourself without WiFi? Don’t worry! In this tutorial we’ll guide you through the various ways for connecting to connect your iPhone via Roku TV without WiFi. No matter if you’re with no WiFi connection or have connectivity issues we’ve got your back. Let’s get started and learn about the options available for seamless mirroring of screens.
Utilizing a Mobile Hotspot
If you’re not connected to a reliable WiFi connection, a different way to connect the iPhone and Roku TV is via the mobile hotspot feature of your smartphone. By activating the hotspot feature on your phone and joining both the iPhone and Roku TV via it and then you can create an indefinite wireless connection for screen mirroring.
- Go to your Settings App for your iPhone.
- Click the “Personal Hotspot” or “Hotspot & Tethering,” according on the device you’re using.
- Allow the hotspot and create a secure password to the hotspot network.
- When you turn on your Roku TV, navigate to the “Settings” menu.
- Choose “Network” and then choose “Set up connection” or the same choice.
- Find and connect to the hotspot on your iPhone from the networks that are available.
- Once connected Once connected, you can start screen mirroring using your iPhone to stream content from Roku TV. Roku TV.
Take note that the use of your mobile hotspot to perform screen mirroring can take up a substantial amount from your plan. Make sure you have a sufficient allowance for data or think about an unlimited plan if you regularly use screen mirroring for your work.
Employing an HDMI Cable
If you prefer an unwired connection or have limited data making use of the HDMI cable is an ideal choice that allows you to link the iPhone with Roku TV without WiFi. This allows you to transfer the audio and video data directly from the iPhone through the television, ensuring an unwavering and secure connection.
Use these instructions to link to your iPhone via an HDMI cable to Roku TV using an HDMI cable:
- Find the right HDMI adapter to match you iPhone model. The official Apple Lightning Digital AV Adapter is a dependable option.
- Attach one end of an HDMI cable into the adapter and the other end of the cable to the available HDMI ports on your Roku TV.
- Connect in the Lightning connector to the charging port on your iPhone.
- If you have a Roku TV, switch the input source to the HDMI port that you have connected to your iPhone to.
- Lock Your iPhone and watch for your TV to show the iPhone’s screen.
- Voila! Now you can now view your iPhone’s content on the bigger TV screen on your Roku TV.
Utilizing an HDMI cable ensures a steady connection without having to rely on WiFi or other mobile network. It allows you to charge your iPhone at the same time, which ensures uninterrupted streaming.
Utilizing a Streaming Stick
If you have the Roku Streaming Stick that connects to your iPhone with Roku TV using WiFi is simpler. This Streaming Stick eliminates the need for wired connections or mobile hotspots by making it possible to direct wireless screen mirroring from the iPhone and Roku television.
Here’s how to configure it:
- Connect your Roku Streaming Stick into an open HDMI port on your TV.
- Turn on your TV and change your input source to the appropriate HDMI port.
- On your iPhone make sure that Bluetooth and WiFi are enabled.
- Get and download the Roku application on the App Store if you didn’t yet.
- Launch your Roku application from the iPhone and comply with the instructions on screen to connect to your Roku streaming Stick.
- Once connected After connecting, you can make use of your Roku application to control and manage you Roku TV.
- To mirror your iPhone’s display onto the screen of your Roku TV, move your finger upwards from the lower part of your screen to open Control Center. Control Center.
- Select “Screen Mirroring” and select your Roku device from the options available.
- Enter the code shown on the screen of your TV when you are asked.
- Congratulations! Congratulations! Your iPhone is currently connected to the Roku TV and it can show your display and watch your favorite shows.
The Roku Streaming Stick offers a practical and wireless method of connecting to your iPhone directly to Roku TV without relying on WiFi. It has an intuitive interface and lets you manage the functions of your Roku TV directly from your iPhone.
The process of connecting the iPhone with Roku TV without wifi is much simpler than you imagine. If you decide to use an internet-connected mobile hotspot, use the HDMI cable or even the Roku Streaming Stick, you can benefit from smooth screen mirroring and enhance your experience. Try these options and discover the one that best suits your requirements and preferences. Enjoy streaming!
Also Read – The Dark Side of Snapchat Stories Are They Safe for Your Privacy?